At TECS, our professional team will provide support and administration of the statutory and other employee benefit systems for our clients. Our services include the following:
- Initial company enrollment in the statutory benefit systems
- Initial individual employee enrollment and subsequent reporting changes, e.g. hiring, changes of address, salaries, etc.
- Existing benefit plan review and update
- Additional benefit plan preparation
- Performance of all mandatory reporting to individual local state institutions
- Representing the client during all inspections of tax agenda by local state institutions
- Filing of the social insurance annual report (July)
- Filing of the labor insurance annual report (July)
The social insurance statutory system, (including health insurance, long-term care insurance and welfare pension insurance), and the labor insurance statutory system (including employment insurance as well as workmen’s accident compensation insurance), applies to newly-established companies that employ people for over 3/4 of the full time defined by the company in the employment agreement or the company Rules of Employment.
For more detail regarding the statutory benefits please contact us with your questions or inquiries.