In case of SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) HR process is quite often in hands of one person and untouched as the information is very sensitive with strict access control in place.
As a result, it becomes a domain of the person with all processes designed around and access to most of the sensitive and personal information limited to the person.
While this creates a form of security it also creates potential single point of failure and prevents the top management from necessary visibility and option to review the process and status of the HR affairs.
This becomes critical when the person is to leave the organization as the processes and responsibilities cannot be temporarily handed over to any other member of the organization easily while a new person is being recruited.
Our services include the following based on the status of the HR department:
While HR is in place:
- Review and documentation of the main HR processes
- Preparation and communication of the employee related HR processes
- Periodic audit of the HR affairs to confirm if all functions are followed
Once HR is scheduled to or has left t the organization:
- Temporary hand-over from the leaving HR to one of our HR experts who typically:
- Go over the whole HR agenda and its status
- Document or update existing processes
- Propose improvements to the existing process
- Take over the entire HR agenda while a new HR personnel is being recruited to provide for continuity
- Hand-over of the HR agenda to a new HR personnel in charge or continuing outsourced solution